Senior Social Worker / Social Worker - Court and Child Protection Team - Sandwell- £30,451 to £40,876 per annum, plus market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's & C's)
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker/ Social Worker to join the Court & Child Protection Team within the newly realigned Operations Service based in Sandwell.
The successful candidate will be based in a locality model with a focus on good quality assessments and dynamic planning which deliver timely evidence-based interventions and the progress of pre-proceedings/care proceedings through to permanency planning, this service will strengthen partnership working with families in local communities.
Experience in court work, permanency planning and adoption and the ability to work well in a pressured environment is essential.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Average caseload will be 18 per worker looking to get this to 15
* Brand new offices and facilities open plan, friendly teams, and environment Team events etc.
* Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit you.
Duties of this Social Work role:
* You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* A current Enhanced DBS
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Excellent Time Management Skills to be able to work within court directed timescales