Social Worker - Safeguarding and Support - Northamptonshire, Nationwide Opportunities - £33,568 to £36,597 per annum + £6,000 Recruitment Bonus
Our client in Northamptonshire are looking for experienced Social Workers to join their Safeguarding and Support Teams. There are 14 Safeguarding Team across Northamptonshire, each team consists of a Team Manager, an Advanced Practitioner, who holds complex cases and supports 5 or 6 Senior Social Workers/Social Workers and a Newly Qualified Social Worker within their team.
The Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent starting salaries
* £6,000 recruitment bonus
* Generous annual leave entitlement (Up to 27 days rising up to 32 days with continuous service)
* Flexible working environment
* Progression and development opportunities
* £8,000 relocation package
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for:
* providing practical and social work support for children, young people and families.
* This will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary.
* All this must be based on best evidence and good practice, privileging the best interests of children and young people.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work Degree or equivalent, with post qualified experience
* Social Work England registered
* Ability to manage a caseload
* The legal right to work in the UK