Senior Social Worker - Child Protection/ Child in Need - Wolverhampton - £32.34 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Child Protection/Child in Need Team based in Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate will be working to safeguard vulnerable children at risk so strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team is essential for this role.
Benefits as a Child Protection/Child in Need Senior Social Worker include:
* 18-23 caseload
* Flexible working arrangement
* Part time or condensed week available
* Regular Supervision
Duties as a Child Protection/Child in Need Senior Social Worker include:
* Chairing CIN/CP meetings
* Attending ICPC's and RCPC's
* Ensuring children are seen within timescales
* Responding to risk accordingly
Requirements as a Child Protection/Child in Need Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.