Social Worker - Child Protection & Court - Warwick - £32.34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection & Court Team based in Warwick.
The successful candidate will have well developed practice skills along with the ability to support a range of children and families alongside less experienced workers on the team.
Benefits as a Child Protection & Court Social Worker include:
* Gradual case allocation
* Part time hours i.e. 30 hours available
* Supportive management
* Caseloads no higher than 18
Duties as a Child Protection & Court Social Worker include:
* Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
* Practice social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and Council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
* Manage a mixed case load, including a significant number of the more challenging cases that involve vulnerable people with complex problems.
* Assess referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
* Arrange the delivery and monitors the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people's identified needs.
* Work collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues and other agencies.
* Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and perform a key working role where appropriate.
* Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Attend appropriate continuous professional development activities as are required and suitable, in agreement with the line manager and contributes to the professional development of colleagues, for example, through mentoring, practice assessing and in being 'team champion' for specific areas of practice.
Requirements as a Child Protection & Court Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.