Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Bridgend, South Wales - £30 - £32 per hour
Contract: 6+ months, 3 days per week working from home
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join our client's Locality Team in Bridgend. The successful candidate will deliver high quality and responsive services as well as having the ability to adapt to sometimes differing processes and expectations.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm. This includes promoting a multiagency approach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Long term contract
* £30 - £32 per hour pay rate
* 3 days per week working from home
* Flexible working
* Laptop / phone provided
* Training provided
* Supportive team
* Lovely area to live and work!
Duties as an Adults Locality Social Worker include:
* Undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with
* the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults.
* Work in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, wellbeing, and choice.
* Monitor implementation of packages of care and support and adjust them as appropriate.
* Ensure that information is recorded consistently, accurately and meets statutory
* Ensure that service user confidentiality is maintained, and that information is shared with the service user, care, and other agencies in accordance with the Department's data protection requirements.
Requirements as an Adults Locality Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.