Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Newport, South Wales - £32 - £34 per hour
Contract: 6+ months, 4 days per week working from home
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join our client's Adult Safeguarding Team in Newport.
The successful Social Worker will make ongoing assessments of need of service users allocated, including assessment of risk, with the objective of minimising risk and harm to service users and carers and seeking to achieve maximum independence possible.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Long term contract
* £32 - £34 per hour pay rate
* 4 days per week working from home
* Flexible working
* Laptop / phone provided
* Training provided
* Supportive team
* Lovely area to live and work!
Duties of this Social Work role:
* To develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities
* To work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required
* Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand, and service priorities
* To work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups
* To carry out the statutory duties of the directorate in relation to adults in accordance with directorate policies and procedures
* To be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager
* To undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.