Social Worker - Adults Mental Health- Newport, South Wales - £32 - £34 per hour
Contract: 6+ months, 4 days per week working from home
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join our client's Adults Mental Health Team in Newport.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be expected to provide support and a preventative approach to service users to avoid hospital admissions.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must be compliant with Care Act, Mental Health Act, Human Rights Act, Mental Capacity Act, and associated Codes of Practice.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Long term contract
* £32 - £34 per hour pay rate
* 3 days per week working from home
* Flexible working
* Laptop / phone provided
* Training provided
* Supportive team
* Lovely area to live and work!
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Safeguarding adults at risk is central to your role
* As part of the team you will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed
* As a professionally qualified Social Worker you will have responsibility for managing your individual caseload, considering the needs of service users, and ensuring effective use of time and resources
* You will make full use of the council's IT systems and work within administrative and financial procedures including the maintenance of up to date records
* As your skills and experience develop you will be expected to work with greater autonomy and with more complex cases although support will be readily available where needed
* You will also be expected to pass on your expertise via mentoring and support to colleagues and students
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.