Social Worker x2 - Hospital - Carmarthen - £30 per hour
4 days per week working from home
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a x2 Social Workers to join our client's Hospital Team based in Carmarthen, South Wales.
The successful Social Worker will focus on prevention and reablement to promote wellbeing and independence in later life. As an experienced Adults Social Worker, you will ensure that residents, families, and communities have the right support in place, and at the right time.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* 4 days working from home
* Day in office would either be essential visits for assessments or in an office based near you!
* Great team to work in
* Laptop and training provided
* Low case load
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Undertaking assessments / reviews with clients being discharged from the hospital.
* Experience of working knowledge of the 2014 Care Act, MCA, MHA and CHC framework.
* Maintaining positive working relationships with other professionals.
* Ability to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.