Social Worker - AMHP - Torfaen, Wales - £37 - £40 per hour
Working schedule: 4 days per week working from home, 1-day in the office
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) in Torfaen, Wales.
As a successful AMHP you will provide a high-quality, responsive service to people with mental health needs requiring assessment under the Mental Health Act.
The benefits of this AMHP Social Worker role:
* 4 days working from home, 1 day working from home
* Training provided
* £37 - £40 per hour pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Great place to live and work!
Duties as an AMHP Social Worker include:
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Liaise with partners and stakeholders, such as health colleagues and the police.
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Able to work flexibly with resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained, and legalities adhered to.
* Show a sound understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
Requirements as a AMHP Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.