Social Worker - Children in Care Court Team - Northamptonshire - £33,586 to £36,597 + £6,000 Recruitment Bonus
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Care Court Team based in Northamptonshire.
The Children in Care Service provides oversight for all children in care, this includes children subject to legal proceedings where their permanency plan is being determined as well as children with a plan to remain long term in care.
The team focus on building meaningful relationships with young people, their families and their carers to ensure that they plan effectively for the future of every child.
Benefits as a Children in Care Court Team Social Worker include:
* Excellent starting salaries
* £6,000 recruitment bonus
* Generous annual leave entitlement (Up to 27 days rising up to 32 days with continuous service)
* Flexible working environment
* Progression and development opportunities
* £8,000 relocation package
Duties as a Children in Care Court Team Social Worker include:
* Complete CIC review paperwork, care plans and PWP's.
* Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families, and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
* Statutory duties relating to childrenin
* Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Arrange the delivery and monitor the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people's identified needs.
* Attending meetings.
* Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
* Practice social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
Requirements as a Children in Care Court Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work