Senior Social Worker - Mental Health Team - North London - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in North London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a hardworking and collaborative team.
Benefits as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Ensures professional standards are delivered and provides relevant support to operational managers ensuring Social work is delivered to the quality expected.
* Develops team plans to meet strategic business goals. Ensure business plans align with wider service plans.
* Assure professional standard of case management and the effective management of risk within the service area.
* Advise senior managers on issues relevant to the service area. Provide professional support, challenge and advice to colleagues, managers, and partner organisations.
* Lead, motivate and develop staff to create and maintain a highly competent and participative workforce.
* Manage the resources necessary for the professional service area to meet/exceed its objectives.
* Prepare and present a full range of reports (both standard and non-standard) covering area of responsibility.
* Ensure the successful implementation of health and safety legislation, policies, and practices
Essential requirements as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.