Social Worker - Older People Team - South East England - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Older People Team based in South East England.
Our client is looking for a dynamic Social Worker who have a commitment to supporting the local community and building links and networks for the people they work with.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* Enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families, and their communities.
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs.
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
* Manage complex case load and own workload.
* Assessing client's needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.