Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - South East England - £30 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team based in South East England.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a dynamic integrated community Health & Social Care Mental Health Team, working with nurses, social workers, psychiatrists, and other allied professionals to support people in the community and being discharged from hospital.
Benefits as a Social Worker role are:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Social Worker role are:
* Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA.
* Assessing risk and managing it.
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults.
* Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs.
* Conducting Care Act assessments.
* Working with carers and wider support networks.
* Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations.
* Liaising with inpatient units.
* Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker role are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.