Social Worker - AMHP - West Midlands - £25 to £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the AMHP Team based in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate must have recent experience of working in a Mental Health community setting and the ability to pick up a caseload of complex Service Users and undertake assessment and review to support and aide recovery.
Benefits as an AMHP Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an AMHP Social Worker include:
* Work in partnership with stakeholders and other agencies to ensure that service users in greatest need are appropriately supported and made safe whilst maintaining their rights.
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Liaise with partners and stakeholders, such as health colleagues and the police.
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* Show a sound understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
* The ability to work flexibly with limited resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained, and legalities adhered to.
Essential requirements as an AMHP Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.