Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Bridgend - Up to £37 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to join our clients Children with Disabilities Team in Bridgend, South Wales.
The successful Social Worker will manage a case load of vulnerable children whilst adhering to legislative and procedural requirements to ensure the best possible outcomes for the children concerned.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Up to £37 per hour
* Mix of home working and office working
* Supportive team and management
* Manageable caseloads
* Excellent training opportunities
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met, and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes
* Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.