Social Work - Team Manager - Child Protection - Southend on Sea - £45,859 to £50,840 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the Child Protection Team based in Southend on Sea.
You will be managing a team of social work, care and administration staff and will be responsible for the provision of services to children and young people. This role will involve ensuring that child protection enquiries, assessments & support services are consistently completed to a high standard.
Benefits as a Child Protection Team Manager include:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year.
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties as a Child Protection Team Manager include:
* Provide formal, professional supervision to staff, ensuring that appraisals are undertaken to identify skills gaps or training needs.
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the team's performance, standards and quality of work to ensure that the council complies with policy, procedures and professional standards.
* Support staff to formulate, agree and monitor care plans for children and young people in need, looked after or in need of protection.
Requirements as a Child Protection Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.