Social Worker - Access Team - South East England - £32,234 - £37,890 per annum
Working hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Access Team for our client in South East England. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in Adult Services.
You must be able to work within a pressurised environment and be flexible with working to ensure the core hours are covered.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties as a Social Worker:
* The post holder will be an instigator for change, focusing on positives in line with Southend on Sea Borough Councils approach in supporting individuals, families and carer's through strengths-based conversations, assessments, and care planning post discharge from hospital.
* The focus is on the individual's abilities and community assets. Working alongside health colleagues to prevent people from needing long term care and supporting interdependence, the post holder will support people and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets, and abilities to self-manage.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience Adult Services
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK