Social Worker - Permanence Team - South West London - £34,884 to £37,722 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Permanence Team based in South West London.
The successful Social Worker will able to work flexibly and independently with good use of management support and oversight as well as making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
Benefits as a Permanence Team Social Worker include:
* Generous annual leave entitlements
* Free or reduced parking rates
* Cycle to work scheme
* Annual season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* A clear progression path when key qualification milestones are reached
* Tools and models to support, including Signs of Safety
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
* Regular whole service away days
Duties as a Permanence Team Social Worker include:
* To manage a caseload that involves case planning, multi-agency working, which ensure that the correct support and
* To ensure that children and families referred to the services receive appropriate assessments and services relevant to their needs
* To ensure that young people receive the support and direct work to work that allows stability and future positive outcomes
* Providing person-centered, compassionate, safe, and quality care to the children in our care and preparing children for rehabilitation home or leaving care in the future.
* To undertake regular training to enhance skills and transfer into practice.
Essential requirements as a Permanence Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work