Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - South East England - £32,234 to £37,890 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Learning Disabilities Team based in the South East of England.
The successful Social Worker will manage their own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* Care act assessments, mental capacity assessments, reviews, CoP applications and reviews.
* To support citizens with the aim to offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time.
* To understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals, and wellbeing.
* To undertake assessments and to support individuals to develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets, informal networks, universal services and other support and provision which reduces dependency
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work