Social Worker - Hospital Team - South East England - £32,234 to £37,890 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Hospital Team based in the South East of England.
Our client is looking for a dynamic Social Worker with the necessary skills, experience, and vision to work within a busy Social Work team and in the community after discharge.
Benefits as a Hospital Team Social Worker:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year.
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties as a Hospital Team Social Worker:
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Undertaking assessments / reviews with clients being discharged from the hospital.
* Experience of working knowledge of the 2014 Care Act, MCA, MHA and CHC framework.
* Maintaining positive working relationships with other professionals.
* Ability to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
Essential requirements as a Hospital Team Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work