Advanced Practitioner - MASH - Bedford - up to £47,283 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Advanced Practitioner to join the MASH Team based in Bedford.
The role of the Advanced Practitioner is to provide guidance and development to junior members of staff and to make sure that all referrals are dealt with accordingly.
The successful candidate would already have experience as a senior practitioner, assistant team manager or experienced social worker and are looking to step up to hold managerial duties.
Benefits as a MASH Advanced Practitioner include:
* Excellent Salary of up to £42,683 + £4,600 Supplement added to salary
* Car Lease Scheme
* Non-Case Holding
* Stable and Established Team
* Local Government Pension
* Excellent annual leave allowance
* Progression Routes
* Access to all training and Development
* Discounts Vouchers and Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Duties as a MASH Advanced Practitioner include:
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team
Essential requirements as a MASH Advanced Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work