Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Essex - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker/ Family Court Advisor to join CAFCASS based in Chelmsford, Essex.
This role as a Family Court Advisor will involve Public Law, experienced and knowledge with Section 7's and Section 37's is essential for this role.
Benefits as a CAFCASS Family Court Advisor include:
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Career Progression
* Nonlocal authority role
* Flexible working
* All social work staff receive a laptop or tablet device and a smart phone
* Staff can work from an office, court, or home
* 2 week induction
Duties as a CAFCASS Family Court Advisor include:
* Working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
* Provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
* Work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels.
Requirements as a CAFCASS Family Court Advisor include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.