Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Gloucestershire - Pay Negotiable
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker / Family Court Advisor to join our client in Gloucestershire. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a Non-local Authority role, which will include Public Law.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have experience and knowledge in Section7s and Section 37s.
Benefits as a Family Court Advisor:
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Career Progression
* Nonlocal authority role
* Flexible working
* All social work staff receive a laptop or tablet device and a smart phone
* Staff can work from an office, court, or home.
* 2-week induction
Duties as a Family Court Advisor:
* You will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
* You will provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
* You will work with parents, relatives, local authorities, and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels.
Essential requirements as a Family Court Advisor:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker / Family Court Advisor
* Registered with Social Work England
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.