Social Worker - Community Living & Support - South London - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Community Living & Support Team based in South London.
The successful Social Worker will become part of the Community Living and Support Service (CLASS), which is part of the Lambeth Alliance. This team focuses on assessing and reviewing patients on acute psychiatric wards to assess needs and where appropriate draw up care and support plans to facilitate a discharge.
Benefits of this Social Worker role will include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
Duties of this Social Worker role will include:
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practitioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully
* Attending meetings
* Liaising with other services within the council
* Working alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of individuals
* Championing independence for individuals
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience within adults' services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.