Social Worker - Adults Intermediate Team and Older People Team - South London - £32 per hour
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting Social Workers to join the Adults Intermediate Care Team Older people Team based in South London.
You will be providing an Urgent Response service to prevent service user's from being admitted into hospital and provide Rehab and Reablement to service users in the community.
This is a unique opportunity and if you are interested apply today as it will be filled fast!
Benefits as an Adults social worker include:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults social worker include:
* Enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* Knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, safeguarding and other complex requirements that occur when dealing with service users and their families.
* Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families, and their communities.
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs.
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
* Manage complex case load and own workload.
* Assessing client's needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
Essential requirements as an Adults social worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* exceptional in delivery of services to service users
* Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
* A good working knowledge of MOSAIC would be an advantage
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.