Senior/Principal Recruitment Consultant
Division: Liquid Personnel (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Negotiable (DoE) plus uncapped commission
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who has hit a wall in your current role and you're ready to take the next step in your career? Are you ambitious and money motivated and you want to see your hard work pay off in a business who truly values their employees?
After another extremely successful year, in a sector which has been absolutely booming- we are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultant's to join us as Senior or Principal Consultants who will lead the division from the front and take full control of the 360 cycle, including business development, account management and candidate acquisition. You will be joining an extremely warm desk where you will have a lot of autonomy to make it your own. As well as taking on a leadership role within the team, you will reap the rewards from your own work and have a clear pathway to progression.
Part of Acacium Group, Liquid Personnel is an aggressively growing, award-winning recruitment business who are market leading specialists in the Social Work, Healthcare, Nursing and Criminal Justice sectors. As part of a global organisation you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your career within a supportive business who put their people first.
Liquid Personnel has been certified as a 'Great Place to Work', has been recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces 5 years in a row, and has featured in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For and the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality service to the Social Work, Healthcare, Nursing, Mental Health and Criminal Justice markets.
What will you be doing as an Senior/Principal Recruitment Consultant?
* Managing the end to end recruitment process for your own desk in a 360 role, including winning new business, sourcing new candidates and seeing the recruitment process through to final placement
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates within your niche area, whilst gaining a strong understanding of your market
* Sourcing new candidates through a range of techniques including; headhunting, referrals, the internal CRM, applications, social media and networking
* New business development and managing our major key accounts
* Creating, maintaining and developing a network of candidates within your niche area
* Working to achieve and exceed targets and using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
* Acting as a leading member of the team and providing coaching, mentoring and guidance to more junior members of the team
Benefits of working for Liquid Personnel:
* Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- you are completely in control of your own earning potential!
* Dedication to developing you and your career via our award-winning, in-house training programme- we can give you the tools you need to be successful in recruitment!
* Career progression which is completely based on hard work rather than your tenure within the business (all our Managers and Director's started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!)
* The Liquid annual holiday (locations have included; Budapest, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Prague and Portugal)
* Work place pension scheme
* Free gym membership
* Regular company events (including Go Carting, Go Ape, Trips to the Races)
* Annual summer and Christmas parties
* Team of the month
* Directors Club- for top performers across the business
* Regular competitions with exciting prizes up for grabs
* Early Friday finish- 3.30pm
* Discounted Tastecard membership
* Reward portal- discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
* Hybrid working model with opportunities to work from home
* Free Flu vaccinations
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
* Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
As an ideal candidate for this role you will:
* Have at least 2 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant
* Have a strong understanding of the 360-recruitment cycle
* A proven track record of success in a recruitment role
* Experience in managing multiple client relationships and a proven history of winning new business
* Ability to motivate and coach a team of more junior recruiters, or a willingness to learn how to do so in order to develop your career