Senior Practitioner - Community Team - South West England - £27.50 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Community Team based in South West England.
You will hold a small caseload and you will be supported to make evidence-based decisions, working as part of the locality management team to support performance and lead practice.
If you already have supervisory experience and are looking to make the next step we would love to hear from you.
Benefits as Community Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as Community Team Senior Practitioner include:
* To work with adult citizens and their formal/informal carers or agencies
* To provide a person centred, asset based and outcome focused assessment, care management and review service.
* To ensure that the highest standards of professional practice are maintained by providing supervision, review and development, caseload management, casework monitoring and consultation
* To hold a small caseload of more complex cases as appropriate and dependant on Team requirements/support.
* To ensure that management information systems are kept up to date and are accurate.
* To monitor staff performance and, in consultation with the team manager, contribute to identify individuals' and the team's learning needs
Essential requirements as Community Team Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.