Social Worker, Nurse or Occupational Therapist - Early Intervention Team - Newham - up to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker, Nurse or Occupation Therapist to join the Early Intervention Team based in Newham, London.
The successful candidate will have additional training, experience, or interest in delivering Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Family Interventions for Psychosis (FI).
Benefits of this Social Worker, Nurse or Occupational Therapist role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Small caseload
Duties of this Social Worker, Nurse or Occupational Therapist role:
* Coordinate and manage a small caseload and holding complex cases
* Provide psychological interventions - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Family Interventions for Psychosis (FI).
* Liaising with other agencies
* Relevant legislation
Essential requirements of this Social Worker, Nurse or Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Social Worker, Nurse or Occupational Therapist
* Registration with Social Work England, NMC or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.