Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Somerset - Up to £34,728 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset for an experienced Social Worker to join a busy Children with Disabilities Team.
They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules)
* Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
* Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working
* Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more
* Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met, and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes
* Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
* Manage a large and diverse caseload.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A UK Driving license holder
* Post-qualified experience
* Completed ASYE