Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Inner London - £32 per hour
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting Social Workers to join the Mental Health Team based in inner London.
You will participate in the daytime Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) rota by being called upon to undertake Mental Health Act assessments in the capacity of Approved Mental Health Professional.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a collaborative team.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health social worker include:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Mental Health social worker include:
* To provide a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing mental health crisis specific to service user need and where required make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act.
* To undertake complex risk assessments using specialist knowledge and experience of managing high risk and complex situations
* Make evidence-based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises.
Essential requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.