Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team - Somerset - £30,451 to £34,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join the Family Safeguarding Team based in Somerset.
You will be passionate about relationship-based social work, proud of your profession, and able to reflect and think creatively about how you can build relationships to make a difference to children and families.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and rewarding Team who are passionate about their work.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working
* Generous Basic Salary
* Generous Annual Leave
* Relocation allowance
* Good technology is provided to help you stay connected to your team and manager
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Team Social Worker include:
* Be the innovative and creative social worker you want to be - direct work with children to hear their voice and understand their experiences.
* Work with parents and the wider family network to support them to tackle problems and change interactions and behaviours.
* With permanent Team Managers and a permanent stable senior leadership team you'll be well supported with regular and reflective supervision.
Essential requirements as a Family Safeguarding Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Have substantial experience working with children and families in social work