Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team - West Midlands - Up to £24.47 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adult Safeguarding Team based in the West Midlands.
The successful Social Worker must be able to work within a small but fast paced single point of access Safeguarding Team and be able to accurately record interventions and immediate safety measures, this will also include defensible decision making.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* To work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required
* Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand, and service priorities
* To work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups
* Visits may be required to be undertaken, subject to risk assessments
* To carry out the statutory duties of the directorate in relation to adults in accordance with directorate policies and procedures
* To be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager
* To undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.