Social Worker - Neighbourhood and Hospital Team - North West England - up to £26.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Neighbourhood and Hospital Team based in North West England.
The successful candidate will become a vital member of the team, you will ensure that person-centred outcomes are met in ways which utilise available resources as effectively as possible.
If you have previous experience in a similar Adults Social Worker role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Effectively manage a sometimes-complex caseload, undertake a range of assessments, and help resolve conflict where appropriate.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative, and evaluate their own and others practice.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.