Social Work Team Manager - Safeguarding and Assessment Team- Sandwell - £47,845 to £50,900 per annum + £2500 market supplement
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Work Team Manager to join the Safeguarding and Assessment Team Based in Sandwell.
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Sandwell's children trust to provide them with an experienced Team Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established service, managed by a long-standing senior management team.
Benefits as Safeguarding and Assessment Social Work Team Manger are:
* Balance your life and work with our family friendly policies
* Flexible working patterns that suit you
* Great technology to keep you connected
* Join a truly agile workforce
Duties as Safeguarding and Assessment Social Work Team Manger are:
* Have leadership responsibility for one of the 5 teams in our service.
* Manage a team of 7 social workers, including one ASYE and support and guide them to deliver timely and effective intervention for children and families in Sandwell.
* You will have the necessary skills and experience to provide clear direction at case allocation, provide support and guidance through management oversight and review at key stages during the child's journey
* Provide reflective supervision to develop and support the skills and knowledge of your team.
* You will be able to work as part of our multi-agency team (alongside partner agencies in MASH) and make threshold-based decisions to inform the plan for our intervention.
* Be involved in the recruitment of social workers to our service.
* Our current duty rota requires you to be the Duty Team Manager once every 5 weeks, during this week you are responsible for managing all the strategy discussions and s47 investigations during that week
* An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working.
* Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
Essential requirements as Safeguarding and Assessment Social Work Team Manger are:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work