Social Work - Team Manager - Children's - Sandwell - £47,845 to £50,900 per annum + £2500 market supplement
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the team based in Sandwell.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established service, managed by a long standing senior management team.
Benefits as a Children's Trust Team Manager include:
* Flexible working opportunities
* 15 days per year professional development
* Nationally recognised Trauma informed Practice (TiP) training with Dr Karen Triesman
* Clear and supported career progression
Duties as a Children's Trust Team Manager include:
* Provide the highest level of professional service within care management and be responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support and delegated functions.
* Deliver effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social work staff
* Ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the need of the children and families within Sandwell and be responsible for the recruitment and appointment of social work and other relevant staff in the service area.
* Support social workers and quality assure their assessments, statements and the formulation of plans for children, including, where required, those placed before the court
* Monitor and report on the team's performance, standards and quality of work to ensure compliance with the Trust's requirements
Requirements as a Children's Trust Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work