Advanced Practitioner - Family Safeguarding - Somerset - £34,728 to £38,890 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting an Advanced Practitioner (Social Worker) to join the Family Safeguarding Team based in Somerset.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand you current Social Work knowledge by joining a growing and welcoming team, who provide progression opportunities for experienced practitioners who want to remain in frontline practice.
You will be provided with the right work life balance, to support you as an individual, as well as an employee.
If you have experience in a similar Children's role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Generous Salary
* Flexible Working
* Generous Annual Leave
Responsibilities of this Social Work role include:
* Fieldwork caseloads down to an average of 14, which is fewer than most.
* Skilfully manage complex work with the most vulnerable children in our community and in our care
* Mentoring and supporting less experienced colleagues to grow and develop as practitioners.
* Through pro-active, multi-agency working you'll work with a range of service providers, facilitating the provision of a needs-led service and creating positive outcomes.
* Ensure all services are child focused, using a range of therapeutic skills and interventions to make sure that children reach their potential.
* Focus more time on individual cases and deliver a higher level of service.
* Effectively work in partnership with other agencies and teams
* Produce accurate reports and quality assure the work of less experienced colleagues.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work