Social Worker - Children Looked After/Leaving Care -Sandwell- £30,451 to £40,876 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children Looked After/Leaving Care Team based in Sandwell.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust who are committed to your continuous learning and development. This is how through their dedicated promise of giving their Social Workers 15 days per year for professional development. Sandwell also offers learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
The successful Social Worker will need to demonstrate that they have experience of working with children in care, which could have been gained through working in other teams.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Possibility of up to £6,500 relocation allowance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties of this Social Work role include:
* Assess the vulnerability of Sandwell's children, providing a service that will significantly improve their quality of life.
* Utilise your developing skills and knowledge to inform Care Planning to promote change and positive outcomes for our young people
* Most importantly you will empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views and ensuring their voice is heard.
* You will be passionate about supporting and advocating for young people to ensure they reach their goals and have the best possible futures.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work