Social Work - Team Manager - Safeguarding & Assessment - Sandwell - £47,845 to £50,990 + £2,500 market supplement
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join the Safeguarding & Assessment Team in Sandwell.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Safeguarding & Assessment Team Manager include:
* Balance your life and work with our family friendly policies
* Flexible working patterns that suit you
* Great technology to keep you connected
* Join a truly agile workforce
Duties as a Safeguarding & Assessment Team Manager include:
* Manage a team of 7 social workers, including one ASYE and support and guide them to deliver timely and effective intervention for children and families in Sandwell.
* Have the necessary skills and experience to provide clear direction at case allocation, provide support and guidance through management oversight and review at key stages during the child's journey, and provide reflective supervision to develop and support the skills and knowledge of your team.
* Work as part of our multi-agency team (alongside partner agencies in MASH) and make threshold-based decisions to inform the plan for our intervention.
* Involvement in the recruitment of social workers to our service.
* Our current duty rota requires you to be the Duty Team Manager once every 5 weeks, during this week you are responsible for managing all the strategy discussions and s47 investigations during that week.
Requirements as a Safeguarding & Assessment Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work