Mental Health Practitioner - Perinatal Front-Line Assessor - Bristol/Remote - £30 to £33 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Mental Health Practitioner to join the Perinatal Front-Line Assessor for our client in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing assessment, planning delivery and review of activities and interventions against identified health, social care, and well-being needs, acting as care coordinator for a defined group of service users.
Benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Remote working
* High pay rate
* 12+ month contract
Duties of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Provide Assessments, effective interventions and treatments for women experiencing high risk perinatal mental health conditions during the antenatal period and postnatal for up to one year
* Always under the overarching framework of CPA
* Undertaking Mental Health Assessments
* Care planning and Care Co-ordination
* Psychological Interventions
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Social Work, Nurse or Occupational Therapist qualified
* Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registration
* Able to work autonomously
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.