Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW or OT) - CMHT - South Wales - £30 to £34 per hour
Our client is currently looking for Mental Health Practitioners to join the Community Mental Health Teams throughout Powys
If you have strong mental health experience and knowledge of relevant legislations, then we would love to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the welcoming teams in Powys.
Benefits as a CMHT Mental Health Practitioner:
* Various Locations
* Part remote working
* Ongoing contracts
Responsibilities as a CMHT Mental Health Practitioner:
* Must have significant knowledge, experience, and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers, and families
* Must have skills of a multidisciplinary team working, and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk
* Must be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems. Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
* Responsible for your own caseload
* Delivering intervention in the community with people who have complex needs ranging from mild to moderate level of need to sever and enduring level of need and complexity. Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services
Requirements as a CMHT Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Qualified RMN, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.