Social Worker - Children and Assessment Team - North West England - £26.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker Children and Assessment Team based in North West England.
The successful Social Worker will use their previous experience to make and positive impact to children and families.
Benefits as a Children and Assessment Team Social Worker:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Flexible working available
Responsibilities as a Children and Assessment Team Social Worker:
* Have responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
Essential requirements as a Children and Assessment Team Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.