Social Worker - Looked After Children - North East England - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in North East England.
The successful Social Worker will have previous experience in a similar and will be able to make a positive impact on children and families.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Responsibilities as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
* To ensure that looked after children and young people are visited, supported, and encouraged to achieve their potential during and following their period in care.
* To carry out social work duties and tasks in accordance with the policy and procedures of the department and standards set down in law, guidance, and regulations.
* To work with members of the public and other agencies/departments to assess needs, risks, and eligibility for services; to agree Care Plans and to arrange and deliver services.
* To work effectively with children, young people and their families, carers and foster carers and ensure that their views are considered throughout the assessment, planning and review process.
* To ensure that all necessary information regarding individual children and their families is input appropriately into the Integrated Children's System in accordance with specified standards.
* To feedback to the team manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services and/or policies.
* To support and facilitate group work and activities e.g. Children in Care Council, group activities and celebratory events
Essential requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.