Social Worker - Children in Need - Merseyside - up to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team based in Merseyside.
The successful candidate will be required to work with complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks whilst working with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning.
Benefits as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Communicate effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately.
* Undertaking interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
* Establishing rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents or carers.
* Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
* Develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
Requirements as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.