Social Worker - Looked After Children/Locality Team - North West England - £26.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Looked After Children/ Locality Team based in North West England.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Social Worker to join a Welcoming team
Benefits of this role:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Responsibilities of this role:
* The post requires the worker to undertake assessment of the carers and provide support alongside this where the child is already in placement under a temporary approval in line with the national fostering standards.
* Their role will be complete assessment and bring this to the fostering panel for approval and support carers until handover to the connected persons long term support team.
* Hold, manage and record accurately the assessment and interactions with carers and professionals.
* To undertake supervisory visits, provide reviews information for the review of children's placements with the carers, support carer training and attend court to give evidence on cases they have assessed where required to do so.
* Work with the team of Connected persons social worker to ensure there is a daily cover of the urgent placed TACP24 assessment.
* Attend permanency planning meetings and multi-agency meetings, CLA reviews and case planning meetings with the social worker. and carers.
* Advocating for carers and ensure they have the right support in place and ensure the delivery of unified & effective planning around placements for children & young people
Essential requirements of this role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.