Social Worker - Children's Team - East Midlands - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Team based in the East Midlands.
The successful Social Worker assess need, plan, and deliver focused intervention with the goal to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes. The work carried out by the team is a mix of CIN, CP & Court work - with an emphasis on direct work with families.
Benefits as a Children's Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as a Children's Team Social Worker include:
* Understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child.
* Assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
* Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative, and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Review and reassess when necessary and be open to a change of view in response to new evidence.
* Provide a clear and accurate assessment of a child and his/her family's needs in line with statutory guidance.
* Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families, and other agencies.
* Analyse, summarise, and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
Requirements as a Children's Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.