Social Worker - Mental Health Team for Older People - East London - £28 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team for Older People based in East London.
The successful Social Worker will provide a client-centered integrated care to patients under the care of the community mental health team for Older People. You must have a good understanding of the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act/DOLs and able to organise placement and carry out placement reviews.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Carrying out social care assessments for older people with a variety of mental health needs in the community
* Carry out comprehensive assessments of care and support needs
* Act as a care coordinator /social worker within the Care Programme Approach (CPA) framework
* Manage a defined caseload of patients autonomously, providing comprehensive assessment under the Care Act 2014
* Support carers and families
* Manage safeguarding cases and work with multi agency teams in the community
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.