Social Worker - Children Looked After - South West England - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children Looked After Team based in South West England.
The successful Social Worker should have previous experience in a similar role.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Competitive pay rate
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
* Responsible for a caseload of complex cases
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.