Senior Practitioner- Children with Disabilities - South East England - £30 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to work in the Children with Disabilities Team based in South East England.
The successful Social Worker will provide high quality, professional casework service which meets desired outcomes to all Children & Family service users in the most complex family situations.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Provide a quality social work service to children, young people, and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare.
* To participate in the development and implementation of a business plan for people with learning disabilities
* Exercise a higher quality judgement, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
* To assist in the management of the resources of the team including work allocation and quality management, budget control and the provision of supervision and appraisal, (including planning, arranging and where appropriate the provision of training and development activity) to team members and others
* To ensure that the organisations key strategic plans and objectives are translated and reflected in the working practices.
* To advise the team manager on any issues, changes or constraints which require attention to improve the effectiveness of services
Requirements as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.