Social Worker - Adults Locality - West Midlands - £30 per hour
Our client in the West Midlands are currently looking for an experienced Adults' Social Worker to join their Locality Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to use their previous experience and knowledge towards supporting and improving standards for Adults in the West Midlands area whilst becoming a part of a friendly and motivated team.
This Social Work role will consist of community working, office and home working.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £30 per hour pay rate
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Excellent training opportunities
* Manageable caseloads
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Undertake person-centre assessments to empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, wellbeing, and independence.
* Manage a complex and varied caseload as allocated.
* Work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals.
* Undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self-directed support approach.
* Co-ordinate and monitor care packages and support (care) plans and undertake reviews to ascertain whether the desired outcomes are being achieved. This may include advocating on behalf of service users or carers.
* Work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment.
* Promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues.
* Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.