Senior Social Worker - Children Services - South West England - £35 to £41 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Children Services Team based in South West England.
The successful candidate will be able to use their previous experience of working with children in Social Work to make a confident impact to children and families.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Senior Social Worker include:
* To provide reflective case supervision to team members overseen and as directed by the Service Lead.
* To champion and promote high quality practice in accordance with organisational standards, policies and procedures and professional standards such as the Knowledge and Skills Statements for Child and Family Practitioners.
* To offer professional advice, guidance and support to social workers aimed at promoting their professional development. This may include supporting social workers in managing and developing effective care plans on high risk complex safeguarding cases and any other necessary meetings.
* To act as a Practice Educator to students on placement and support the learning and development of others via workshops, training events and reflective group supervision as agreed with the Service Lead.
Essential requirements as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.